STEM Connect-KC Calendar
- This event has passed.
KU Natural History Museum: Story Book Science Online
April 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until May 13, 2020
Join the KU Natural History Museum every Wednesday at 10 a.m. on Facebook for Story Book Science, a fun live reading of science-oriented story books The KU Natural History Museum’s Education Coordinator, Colleen MacGilvray, will read a variety of beautifully illustrated books and will often include some science facts, specimens or fun activities after the readings.
Story Book Time Schedule:
- APRIL 8 All Birds Have Anxiety by Kathy Hoopman (Jessica Kingsley Publishers)
- APRIL 15 Pollen: Darwin’s 130-Year Prediction by Darcy Pattison (Mims House)
- APRIL 22 Up the Creek by Nicholas Oldland (Kids Can Press Ltd.)
- APRIL 29 Walk on the Wild Side by Nicholas Oldland (Kids Can Press Ltd.)
- MAY 6 Wisdom the Midway Albatross by Darcy Pattison (Mims House)
- MAY 13 Grandmother Fish by Jonathan Tweet (Feiwel and Friends, an imprint of Macmillan)