By partnering with the KC STEM Alliance, not only will your organization gain regional exposure, but you’ll have the opportunity to work with other STEM organizations and support a rewarding cause that will benefit the area STEM community for years to come.
Educator Partner Benefits:
- Access to grant funds to strengthen STEM programs.
- Connections with volunteer support from local STEM professionals and post-secondary faculty.
- Education and support materials needed to promote the benefits of STEM education programs.
- Research and statistical information showing the value of STEM curriculum and programs.
- Timely and relevant professional development opportunities for STEM teachers.
- Innovative ways to reach out to under-served student populations and their families.
Industry Partner Benefits:
- Increasing the number of students pursuing STEM careers in our own community guarantees a highly-educated and innovative STEM workforce in the future.
- Investing in STEM programs improves the overall education level in the Kansas City region, an important quality of life indicator.
- Creating stronger schools and building a robust pipeline of STEM workers attracts companies and leads to long-term economic development in the region.
- Encouraging employees to volunteer and mentor students builds morale and publicly demonstrates commitment to community development.